The third and final event for 2018…
An evening of
celebration + Community + connection
Thursday, 6th December 2018, 7pm
Join us for an evening of CELEBRATION + COMMUNITY + CONNECTION...
The third and final event for 2018...
Where we will be reflecting on the year that has been, celebrating ourselves and each other for all that we are, all that we've been and all that we've experienced. We will also be creating space for an expansive conversation on the topic of self-love and self-care. A poignant and fitting theme as we enter the festive season and begin planning for a beautiful 2019.
On a very personal note, this date is very sentimental as it is my late Mum's birthday, and the 3rd birthday of The Soul Echo. I could not imagine a more meaningful way to honour her legacy and mental health awareness through the power of self-love themed conversations. And it's a wildy appropriate way to celebrate the 3rd birthday of this baby, with YOU - the beautiful community.
The evening will be hosted at the gorgeous Merci Event Space, amidst a beautifully moody, atmospheric and aesthetic setting curated by the event wizards from The Commune Space. Think: red, pink, gold sequins and pops on amber. Light and Dark. Celebratory and Meaningful.
Your pink sparkly ticket* includes:
- Connection with wonderful humans
- Conversation + mini self-love activity
- A delicious cocktail or non-alcoholic drink on arrival
- A beautiful gift to take home with you (a bespoke enamel pin designed by Leona Fietz)
- Interactive art, with one lucky winner taking our creation from the evening home
- A delicious grazing table
- A dedicated styled photo area
- A donation to a local charity
- Eco-Conscious and creative styling
- DIY affirmation card creation station
I cannot wait to connect with you and share in a magnificent evening of celebration together.
*tickets not actually sparkly, but they're the key to plenty of sparkly magic!