TSES: Ep 1: It's nice to meet you!
Welcome, beautiful human!
It’s so lovely to have you here with me, on my FIRST podcast episode! Woohoo!
In this episode, I share:
- My feelings about the launch of this new (ad)venture
- Pushing through the fear of perfectionism
- Human moments (which feature heavily in this episode)… deep breaths, word stumbles, misfires, pauses..
- My intention for the podcast (as I feel in this moment), and what you can expect from me. Although I might also say expect the unexpected, because ya just never know!
- I take you through a bit of a life/biz story, both which are somewhat intertwined. I talk about my love of photography, previous work and how my path lead me to this creative world, the process of quitting my job, how The Soul Echo first commenced as a blog (and how our journeys can beautifully unfold in new directions).
- I talk about my other creative loves
- Along with some of my more woo-woo side
- Featuring some fun facts
- And some big, bold and audacious goals at the end.
I do mention the topic of mental health challenges and suicide in context to my journey in life. Please do seek support if anything mentioned in this episode has affected you. Lifeline: 13 11 14. Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
Music: Deep Breath by Paradise Islands
I would love to connect with you! You can drop me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me amongst the land of social media: